For a self-published author, marketing your self-published book
can seem like a daunting task. Writing is what you know best and the stream of media contacts and advertising tools needed to get your book out into the world often appears to be an endless trail leading into the fearsome unknown.
The good news is that one of the largest wholesale Web sites in the world is doing everything they can to make marketing your self-published book easier for you. Through Amazon.com’s Advantage program any book can easily be advertised without having to reach the high levels of sales most other sites require.
The process is simple. Signing up for the Advantage program ensures that all titles appear frequently and prominently throughout the Web site. There is no favoritism between self-published works and the books sold by major publishing houses. Amazon.com’s distribution center keeps a minimum of five of your books on hand at all times so your work remains in stock for all customers. Since Amazon.com is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week your book has plenty of opportunities to get into the hands of the public.
Some other basic details and benefits of the Amazon.com Advantage include:
- Automatic emails notify you when your book supply is getting low so you can send more books into the distribution center. This ensures your customers have your book in hand as quickly as possible.
- Online access to sales and inventory reports, as well as the ability to control the details your customers see and to contact the vendor services team with any questions or concerns.
- Selling power. Tens of millions of consumers use Amazon.com on a frequent basis and the wholesaler has earned a reputation for service, reliability, and security.
- Unlimited titles. No many how many books you wish to promote and sell, you’ll pay the same flat fee of $29.95 per year and Amazon.com will only collect the standard 55% commission on the sale of your items.
- You even have the option to include “Not Yet Published” titles that will allow your customers to pre-order your books.
With such a user-friendly and powerful marketing tool at your fingertips there should be no reason to hesitate about marketing your self-published book.
For more information about book printing or marketing your self-published book, contact the expert book printers online at Cmykgraphix.com, call them at 1-800-698-2071, or email them today.