Knowledge is Power!
Over the past or so, I’ve gotten the same question many times: what are natural cures for diabetes? I’ve use my time responding it immediately because it is a condition with many variables, and I have been studying and researching everything. However, after so long of “doing my homework”, I have found 5 good natural remedies that can help. Most all of these can be done in conjunction with current treatment, or can be done alone to help keep your levels controlled.
Of course, be sure to discuss anything with your doctor. Do NOT stop consulting medication if you are currently on any for diabetes. Even when you see improvement, talk to your doctor before making a conclusion like that.
1. Karela Melon This little tropical melon is one of the best home treatment for diabetes there is. It gets a much of notice, and if you can buy it at your local market, I’d recommend picking it up. For three months regularly, set up a serving of the bitter melon in ghee. Have this dish once a day. This will definitely help in bringing the blood sugar to a controlled level.
2. Apple Cider Vinegar This is a remedies. I was informed by my grandmother, who has diabetes. The good thing about this cure is it can be adapted like crazy. You can take 4 times a day, or just 1. You can even alter the recipe to suit you. The generic recipe is 8 – 10 oz of water or tea with 2 tables poons (about 2 oz) of Apple Cider Vinegar. Take it twice daily with a meal or alone. It of course will be a bit bitter, and if sweetening is necessary, use Stevia or natural fruit juices. NEVER use aspartme!
–Side note: A member of my mailing list also clued me in to another sweetener: cinnamon. This is a double-whammy, because it helps the taste and cinnamon is yet another excellent diabetes remedy. Thanks Randy!
3. Grapefruit juice This is widely used, however I advise caution. It can and does help many, but it can also react with some medications. If you are treating your diabetes perfectly naturally, then eating or drinking grapefruit regularly is a must. If you are on any medication, please tell to your doctor before using grapefruit as a remedy.
4. Ginseng Ginseng is most definitely a wonder. It is recommended to improve mental clarity, anti-aging, menopause, diabetes, and much more. This is something I would tell everyone to take -not just those with diabetes or other condition. It is easily one of nature’s power foods. 150mg daily dosage is adequate to decrease glucose levels and keep them low.
5. Black Raisins Slightly bitter, these fruits can help immensely when used regularly . The best method to use them as a remedy for diabetes is to soak a handful of them in water overnight. In the morning, strain the water out into a glass. Drink the water that is obtained. This is a great cure for controlling the glucose levels. Do this as often as you like, but at least three times a week.
One of the greatest things about these 5 treatment for diabetes is they don’t take up your day. You don’t need to stand around preparing a juice concoction or specific meal. You can combine them into your daily routine with hardly any effort.