Morning time you will be picked up from your cruise at Ein El Sokhna port by our qualified Egyptologist guide who will accompany you in an air condition van (around 3 hours) to the famous Giza Plateau, home of Egypt signature attractions to visit the Great Pyramids, ONE of the Seven Wonders of the ancient world including the Great Pyramid of Cheops, middle pyramids of Chephren and the little one of Mykerinos and mysterious Sphinx, the Father of Terror for the ancient pharaohs, the tour includes visit to the valley temple facing the great sphinx. Then lunch will be served at good quality restaurant. Later on you will be transferred to Sakkara that is part of Memphis's massive necropolis, and the burial site of the most ancient Pharaohs where you will see the first pyramids ever built in Egypt "Step Pyramid of King Djoser that was designed by Imhotep, the ancient Egyptian architect, also you will some tombs which belongs to the high officials of Ti and Mereruca. Finally you will be escorted back to the cruise.
* Meet and greet service at Ein El Sokhna port
* Assistance of our personal during tours
* Transportation by private air-conditioned vehicle
* Academic Egyptologist guide
* Lunch at specialty restaurant in Cairo
* Mineral water and soft drinks on board
* Service charges and taxes included
* Entrance fees
* Gratuities (recommended)
• We assure you that we will always be aware of the departure time of the cruise, and make sure you return in a suitable time. As a Guarantee, if you missed your cruise because of something related to us, we shall be responsible for your accommodation, flight or transfer to the following port
• Custom programs are available upon your request
• Egyptian entry visa obtainable on-board the cruise before your pick up, that is operating by the Egyptian Immigration to all passenger of the cruise.
• Security is provided for all the tourists that arrive to Egypt NOT provided by the cruise line or us, it is provided by the Egyptian government. Thus There will be a guard on the bus and police/army vehicles in front and behind and it is all up to the authorities organization.