Solar energy is perhaps the best alternative for future energy humanity. Research suggests our sun has an estimated life of five billion years. As for the sun, our resources of oil and natural gas are being rapidly depleted, with savings experts to be achieved in ten years we could be in a real energy crisis if we act now. Solar energy is the answer to our energy needs? I want to share with you three interesting facts about the use of solar energy.
1. The best first energy our Sun environment is a clean source of energy for our environment because it has no moving parts, no emissions, no destruction of natural resources that can feed our little house for large power plants. Solar energy, unlike other energy sources like coal, oil, nuclear and natural gas, leaving no remains unknown.
2. Solar energy has many uses, the radiant energy for many. It is used to heat water, power cars, power and highway traffic signals will produce power for lighting, cooking, and is used in many other applications. The demand for solar energy systems will continue to grow with the question now before the supply. More and more people are using the growing demand for higher claims.
3. There are two types of solar energy is a passive type and the other is active.
* Liability can best be described as using the sun's energy to heat water, air to heat our homes, heat and thermal mass. There are several types of water heating coils are tubes containing liquids are heated by solar energy. This becomes a very popular way to heat water in our homes for water heaters consume a third of our energy costs. You may have heard a wall of trammel nets, a wall is usually made of concrete, painted black, and look south for sun exposure. This can be used to heat a home using the stored energy from the sun during the night.
* Active is best described as an electrically or mechanically by using the transfer of solar energy. Some examples of this type would be solar panels that generate electricity using light sensitive cells. This is called a solar system. When a system uses pumps or fans to deliver solar energy which is also an active system.
Being an energy consultant and actively participate in alternative energy, I became more aware of the importance of "solar energy" is in our lives. Major advances in this technology have made it possible for homeowners to install solar panels on their homes. I gave you three interesting facts about solar energy, knowing that I could break later in more specific areas.
Visit:- Solar Panels In South Australia