Knol Stuff

Knowledge is Power!

If anyone wants to know why from the frontier of the United States with Mexico down to Tierra del Fuego in Argentina, are that way, I will gladly answer any question.

Views: 52

Reply to This

Replies to This Discussion

hi... i am from kerala i want to know about Cuba...about its stable politics atmosphere...can you sir?
Cuba is a dictatorship, and if anyone thinks that dictatorships are kind to the people, like Salazar was in Portugal, he/she is mistaken.
Revolutions tend to purge their own elements because they think that if someone made a revolution against a previous regime, he is willing to make a revolution againts the actual policy.
No dictatorship is benign as they deny the basic elements of any human being: the right to express its disconformity when he thinks that something is wrong.
If Cuba`s dictatorship survived all these years is not by being benevolent but in having a united front againts the United States with it`s absurd foreign policy. And this comes from a very long time ago, 1898, when the USA declared war on Spain because a fake incident, the blowing up of the Maine war ship. And took the chance to get all the Spanish posessions like the Filipines.
Another excuse for the base of Guantànamo, for which the USA pays 24 dollars a year for rent and the check is sent back, was to defend the Panama Canal, which is another absurd, because it`s indefendible. One bomb at Gatun puts the canal out of traffic for several months, maybe years.
Even the ex Soviet Union got tired of sending one million rubles per day, and got tired of the economic blunders the Castro regime did: crops like tobacco that ruins the soil, and sugar that the Soviets took and put out of business their own crops of sugar beets.
Don`t make any mistake: the Che Guevara was an assasin, when he tried to run the economy made more mistakes. He was so stupid as trying to make a revolution in Bolivia where the masses don`t care one way or another, as long as they can chew coca and plant more crops to make cocain.
The USA made more blunders as trying to kill Castro, when the president that the mafia put in power, Kennedy, only got that the cubans rallied around Castro more than ever. The embargo is absurd, as Cuba doesn`t have the means to pay for any good, and we in Argentina are a good example. Nothing that we sent was paid for.
Any dictator wants to hear himself and Castro sickened the people with speeches that went for hours, but in the plus side we have to take into consideration that he gave his people education and health services that few countries in Latin America have, but also sent mercenaries to fuel revolutions in Latin America and Africa, and sent doctors thay they have as a surplus in exchange for oil to Venezuela.
It`s a dictatorship that went for too long a time and grabs the money that the exiles send to their families.
It will fall, no doubt, the nostalgics that lived without having to work, like in any dictatorship will attempt to revive it, but it will be too late. If you don`t believe it look what happened to the Soviet Union, Hungary, Bulgaria, Rumania, East Germany, Litania, Estonia, Letonia, Poland, Ucrania, Uzbekistan, etc.
Mr. Robotnik makes several assertions that can be discussed. He says that Cuba is a dictatorship. So was Spain between 1939 and 1975, till the death of General Franco. Can we criticize Franco for the simple fact that he was a dictator? I don't think so. When Franco died, on November, 20 ,1975, I was 12 years old. Democracy was not recovered till June, 15, 1977. And the Spanish Constitution was not approved till December, 6, 1978, when I was already 15 years old. So I know a bit what is not living under democracy, although I must admit that my parents, for instance, know better. The plain truth is that Franco came to power after the Spanish Civil War, which started in 1936 and ended in 1939 with Franco's victory. Both sides, Franco followers and the Republicans, had adopted very radical attitudes. For instance, in Barcelona, during the war, the simple fact of going to church on Sunday could be a cause for sending you to prison, or it could be reason enough to be killed, no matter what language you spoke. The only community in Barcelona that escaped from being killed even if they went to church was the basque community, something that proves that the murderers were not only people out of control of the public authorities in Catalonia, if it had not been so, why did basque people in Barcelona escape from death? The father of a friend of my father was a strong Franco supporter, and he was a deeply-rooted Catalan, but he hated Republicans because, during the war, they had murdered three of his siblings just because they were Roman Catholic and they went to church on Sunday. I could tell you many stories like this. If Franco had lost the war, the Republicans, most of them Communists or anarchists, would have reacted in the same way that Franco, but the opposite way round. They would have reacted in the same way that the Communists did in Russia, and they would have also murdered hundreds of thousands of people, as Franco and his followers did. The Spanish Civil War ended nearly 70 years ago, but I read and I have read, and I have memory. Neither right-wing parties nor left-wing parties are going to deceive me. I was born in Barcelona in 1963, when I suppose that many wounds from the war had already been healed. During the 60s Spain experienced a very strong economical development. I have never known what famine. I suppose that, after Franco's death, this economical development lead to the end of the political system he had built. The Republicans were not better than Franco. It's very easy to criticize Franco just saying that he was a dictator. As it is very easy to criticize Fidel Castro for the same reason. I won't, because I'm not an expert in the history of Cuba, and I have never lived there. Anyway, you must know that Franco, the so-called "fascist" Franco, never broke diplomatic relationships with Castro's Cuba, although he received strong pressures to do so. He never broke these relationships because Cuba had been part of Spain until 1898. It had been like a member of the family. Some people may think that Franco was the devil, others may think that Castro is the devil. I don't think so. But I think, as the writer from Chile Jose Donoso thought, that Americans have understood nothing of what happens in the Spanish speaking world or in Brasil. I think it's good that we have had democracy in Spain, a European country, for 30 years. In Spain, some people speak in favour of Franco's memory, and others against Franco's memory. I suppose in Cuba it will be the same thing, some people will be in favour of Fidel Castro, and some against. But I've never been to Cuba. But generally, people living in America always express themselves to criticize Castro. In the same way, I won't criticize Augusto Pinochet, for instance; I don't know Chile well enough. But, as I've realized that opinions about Franco are always bias, I cannot help thinking that opinions about Pinochet or Castro will be bias as well.

RSS

Share Knol Stuff Please!

Blog Posts

Artistic Vision

Posted by Stacy Esch on November 6, 2023 at 8:15pm 10 Comments

Is an artist's "vision" primarily a product of experience or imagination? I don't want to pursue the simple answer that it's both. Is it primarily one or the other, of if it's just plain old both, how do they interact to create an imaginary world?

Is it true that some people have more artistic vision than others, or is this kind of seeing equally available to all?

Trying to find treatment.

Posted by Clare Davis on November 6, 2023 at 8:15pm 0 Comments

In the beginning of August 2008 I was doing great. I went to the gym 3 times a week for 3 hours each time. I had lost weight and had a nice tone coming. I was nicely tanned with some help of the tanning beds. I rode my motorcycle back and forth to work and to the gym. In the middle of August a leg press came down on top of my head while i was trying to get it reset to the proper location so I would be able to use the equipment. I got very dizzy and had to go home, that was the end of my…

Continue

Driving in France and different regulations including what you need to have

Posted by Martyn Davis on November 6, 2023 at 8:14pm 0 Comments

Driving through France can be a fantastic experience which you can never forget, and as always the rules and regulations between countries can differ, which is where we've composed a small list to help keep on the right side of the law and to help keep you safe!

Obviously, passengers have to wear seat belts, but one thing in France is different from some countries in that children under ten years old are not allowed to sit in the front passenger seat at all.

Another is, even if…

Continue

Making Juices In your own home: A Beginners.

Posted by Tory Tilley on November 6, 2023 at 8:13pm 0 Comments

Read through bellow best tips an informatior respect what is the best juicer to buy

You will find few things you can do, for healthy for you than juicing daily will be. The juice naturally hydrates the body. It also supplies a person with essential vitamins, EFAs, fatty acids, carbs and proteins to help you function at your top. Read these tips to make juicing easier.

Remember to remove hard pits from fruits like peaches and cherries before sending them over the juicer.…

Continue

dieta DUKAN PER

Posted by Jeanett Seale on November 6, 2023 at 8:13pm 0 Comments

En lo personal me gusta mucho esta dieta, tiene practicamente de este mundo. Hay aquellos que recurren a las pldoras de dieta y otras ideas para ayudarse a lograr el peso idela. La forma ms comn de La dieta de tres dias en necesidades diarias de caloras, grasas y nutrientes pueden diferir significativamente de persona a persona dependiendo de la edad, peso, sexo y otros factores.

As que al mantener tu consumo de caloras e incrementar las ests aqu, voy a enumerar lo que se dice qu…

Continue

Remember The Ramifications Of A UK State.

Posted by Yolanda Bruner on November 6, 2023 at 8:12pm 0 Comments

If you're ready to find more info regarding UK Pension Service (Go To This Site) have a look at http://UKPension.co.za

How You Can Watch Watch Programs Online

Posted by Nickolas Caraballo on November 6, 2023 at 8:11pm 0 Comments

Moreover, by watching watch free movies online without downloading or paying at home, individuals can save of transportation, popcorn, furthermore drinks. They are even enjoy smash flicks in good environment where a person's lighting and noise are controlled and simply suited to non-public preferences.

Movie pictures nowadays, are completing different shapes and colours. Centuries back, before the formulation of movies, women and…

Continue

Raspberry Ketone & Fat Loss

Posted by Samuel Dunlap on November 6, 2023 at 8:11pm 0 Comments

raspberry ketone

Consider everything you are going to eat for the entire day. If you realize that you are likely to have a heavy meal later in the evening, make your breakfast and lunch options on the lighter side. Then you will be good eating your dinner, and you will not feel guilty about this.

renowned doctor reveals what works for weight loss -… Continue

Nike Roshe Run Mens Gold Pink

Posted by Fina on November 6, 2023 at 8:10pm 0 Comments

Common Engines as well …

Continue

Hyderabad Moving Agencies – How to locate Proper One

Posted by Sanjeev Saxena on November 6, 2023 at 8:10pm 0 Comments

There are several expert transferring firms as well as packers along with movers within Hyderabad who is able to always be helping mitts ones diverse new house purchase desires. I suggest you pick the best one which properly caters the needs you have, choices as well as finances. You will need to select the right 1 which is not simply very affordable and also trustworthy, encountered, covered with insurance, signed up plus much more notably trusted. Nevertheless finding out there the most…

Continue

Knol Video

Badge

Loading…

© 2024   Created by knolstuff.   Powered by

Badges  |  Report an Issue  |  Terms of Service