Knowledge is Power!
Diabetes is one of the most pervasive diseases of this Century. It is the ‘cult leader’ of a deadly pandemic. It welcomes all and discriminates against none. It finds its home among the young and the old, the wealthy and impoverished, the educated and uneducated. Can a power such as this be deterred? Can this high-speed, monstrous train be derailed? YES, IT CAN!
According to the American Diabetes Association,
• Diabetes is the 7th leading cause of death among Americans
• 23.6 million Americans have Diabetes
• There are 1.6 million new cases of Diabetes are reported each year
• For those over age 60, nearly 1 in 4 Americans have Diabetes
• 68% of Diabetes related death certificates report heart related problems
With such stark evidence and devastating statistics, where should one begin? In battle (and this is a battle), the most effective fighters are those who know their own territory, know their enemy, have devised a plan of attack, are committed to seeing it to completion, and are wise enough to keep the conquered territory secure beyond the victory. This is the approach, from education to maintenance, to take for battling Diabetes for Barton.
The suggestion to begin with knowing your own territory is not just sensible, it’s critical! Find a physician with a holistic approach, who will be supportive of the decision to reverse your condition. Make plans for a realistic visit and follow-up schedule to which you can commit. Take the time to understand the causes of the disease. Become familiar with the way that the processes of Leptin and Insulin imbalances influence your body. Knowledge is power!
It is also helpful to monitor your eating practices and watch your eating choices. As you become familiar with them, you will be able to plan where things should and must change. Make decisions about exercise and stress-relieving activities. Stress has been seen to be a contributor to the condition for those who have been diagnosed or are pre-disposed for the disease.
As with all battles, it is imperative to have back up or a support system. As you combat the disease, you need friends and family to help you shore up efforts and stay committed. These supporters should be equally informed of the root causes, your plan of attack and your strategy for follow-up and maintenance. Here are a few specifics that might aid you on your journey to reversing diabetes:
• Limit your intake of sugar, grains and processed carbohydrates. You might consider a raw food diet to get started.
• Try to eat good fats and avoid the unhealthy ones.
• Eat probiotics, often found in healthy yogurts and kefirs.
• Make exercise a part of your daily routine; it will help you lose the weight that could be contributing to your condition.
• Make relaxation a part of your daily routine, as well.
Though a life-threatening disease, thousands upon thousands have reversed their diabetes with the help of Joe Barton diabetes solution kit. With information, determination and a rock-solid commitment to lifestyle changes, the body can be reset and retrained. Balance can be restored and healthy lifestyles maintained. Make the decision to win the battle and reverse diabetes today!