Knowledge is Power!
Life is beautiful in the journey. With LCD HD 720P Car Dash Camera, you will never miss a moment in your car life. A cam recorder DVR is a great way to record live videos. Video camera has been available for drivers in police cars since the 1980s, but only began to become common in the 1990s. According to the survey in U.S, 60% of police departments and 66% of sheriff's offices now use car cameras in their vehicles. Camera systems have been proven to provide many benefits for law enforcement.
Review: 2.5" LCD 720P Dash Camera Car HD Cam Recorder
1. HD720P Portable Car Camera built-in microphone GaoGan degrees.
2. It can capture high definition pictures & display it on its 2.5 inch TFT LCD Screen.
3. WXGA: 1280 x 720 Pixels, 30fps
4. Support SD/MMC Cards: Up to 32GB
5. At the same time, this DVR car camera will record automatically &save the video files in the SD/MMC memory card.
6. Image can be set the time and date, the burden is convenient
7. With the camera hold/ mount, you can fix it on the car dashboard or car windshield very easily.
8. Rechargeable with built-in lithium battery/car charger.
If you’ve had a bump on the road, this will definitively prove exactly what happened and who was at fault, avoid somebody claim from you and potentially save you a chunk on your car insurance. One of study examined situations involving complaints against drivers. The study found that in instances where the event was recorded, 96.2% of the drivers were exonerated by the recording. Only 3.8% of the complaints were substantiated by the recordings. Since the complainant found that the accidents had been recorded, there’s investigating without any proofs just waste time and money.
Article Organized by Mystore365.