Knowledge is Power!
How to protect portable DVD players better? First of all, you should know something about your portable DVD player.
1. Clean it frequently. Such the type devices like DVD player usually have high precision designs inside. Not to say keeping the appearance appealed, the player would not run well if the components are influenced by dust. Seriously, DVD would be damaged as a long time ignored. So, take some dustproof measures and periodical clean the DVD is necessary. Moreover, there would be not stuck more often while disc playing.
2. Don’t shake DVD player and move it frequently while playing. Generally, DVDs have a bad shock resistance. Most of cheap DVD players are not suitable to be used in the shaking places. To protect it well, try to take it gently and softly. And the collision and impact should be avoided. Many people like put DVD on the sofa and bed that is easy to damage DVD player.
3. Protect DVD from water touch. If DVD player has been affected by damp, the laser beam may fail to pick up the signal. In this case, you need dry DVD player for several minutes before you play it. In addition, water may also damage components inside of DVD.
4. It is better not play DVD in a cold and hot place. Don’t you know if you noticed a phenomenon? Your DVD might make clicking sounds when you play a disc in winter. Furthermore, don’t expose it to the sun light directly and keep it away from other heat producers. Electronics are easy to produce much heat on the body. Try to get isolating use these electronics.
5. Don’t play poor quality disc. This case often happened around the people. Poor disc filled in our eyes. It is hard to tell the different between legal copy and pirate. Poor disc will make laser device work overload so that shorten the HD DVD players using life. Be careful.